MUSIC : La Claud (Anna Claudia Postiglione)
La Claud (Anna Claudia Postiglione)
She is a Neapolitan composer whose works range from jazz to klezmer, from electronics to electroacoustics.
She graduated in Information Sciences and specializing in Electronic Music at the San Pietro a Majella Conservatory in Naples, she studies guitar and composition techniques with different masters. She founds the band "Mujeres Creating" together with her Neapolitan musicians with whom she produces unreleased songs for theatrical performances and soundtracks for documentaries and short films related to genre themes.
She made her debut in the theater as the author of the play "As long as life does not separate us", later enriches the production with other works, including the show "Schegge" staged in collaboration with the artistic collective "Femen des Arts" and the show “About VEGA - Trip-hop tales from the Universe”.
Over the years, Claud has conducted research and experiments that combine visual and sound arts and at the same time realizes some acoustic-electronic music projects. You have released several works with international electronic music labels.
In 2021 her electroacoustic work “Ferrite II Interstitial” is among the “Selected Projects” at the In-Sonora 2021 festival in Madrid.
In 2020 you are awarded the “Matters. Platform for Industrial Culture "with the electroacoustic work PHYSIS (" https://www.facebook.com/MattersPlatform/ - https://kaunas2022.eu/en/matters_-2/) selected together with other works for the FOCI compilation .
ELECTRONIC MUSIC PRODUCER
She produces electronic music albums whose genres range from creative techno to downtempo, from chill-hop to organic electronic music. She has published works with international labels, she has performed in some Italian electronic music festivals and clubs (Anderes 2019 / Libration 2019 / B. Verdi 2019 / Bibendum 2020).
- • DIY002 - Waves on the dancefloor [Spotify] (2020)
- • DIY001 - About VEGA [Bandcamp] (2020)
- • CNTL038 - Echoes and Impulses [Cenital Records - Madrid] (2020)
- • INL1DIGI018 - Elements [Iono Lounge - Berlin] (2020)
- • KR333 - Tech Expanding Mood [Klinik: Room - Split, Croatia] (2020)
- • KL073 - BLUE [Klinik: Lounge - Split, Croatia] (2020)
- • KR316 - RED [Klinik: Room - Split, Croatia] (2020)
- • EW173 - Escape [Eisenwaren Music - Dusseldord] (2019)
- • INL1DIGI011 - The surfing happiness [Iono Lounge - Berlin] (2019)
- • CAT321271 - Allien Trilogy III + a child [Votiva Records - Miami] (2019)
- • CAT321270 - Allien Trilogy II - [Votiva Records - Miami] (2019)
- • CAT321269 - Allien Trilogy I - [Votiva Records - Miami] (2019)
- SHNGCD15 - Rêver - When Tigers used to smoke [Shango Records, Greece] (2020)
- EWSE020 - El Dorado Station - Seven Years Eisenwaren [Eisenwaren, Dusseldorf] (2020)
- SHNGCD13 - Chronicles Of A Cosmotraveller - Bamikele And The Art Of Elephant Prince [Shango Records, Greece] (2020)
- LMP97 - The Summoning Circle - Lambda [LUMP Records - Valparaíso, Chile] (2020)
- INL1DIGI020 - 90 Hours - Scoping In Twenty-Twenty [Iono Lounge - Berlin] (2020)
- BOSCOHCBD02 - The sacred star - Home Cooked Beats [Bosconi Records - Florence] (2020)
- SHNGCD11 - Alioth - Moon Of Manakoora [Shango Records, Greece] (2020)
- SLS01 - Venus in Fabula - Self Love Songs [Bandcamp by Venus Ex Machina, UK] (2020)
- INL1DIGI012- Scoping In Twenty-Nineteen [Iono Lounge - Berlin] (2019)
- WEBSITE: http://www.laclaud.it
- BEATPORT: https://www.beatport.com/artist/la-claud
- SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/laclaud/
- SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7iCOpbzkRJ6GzaVc8LRTvD
No comment at this time!